- A glossary of terms commonly used by foundations to describe their programs can be found on the Philanthropic Foundations Canada website.
- Every year, the Centre québécois de philanthropie publishes a directory of funds, foundations and companies that donate in Quebec. This practical tool is updated annually.
- The book entitled Apprendre à recevoir helps interested organizations answer the following questions:
- Is planned giving relevant for us?
- How to begin?
- How to get organized?
- What are the conditions for success?
- What are the benefits for the donor and
- The Observatoire de la gestion philanthropique, an innovation by the Faculté de l’éducation permanente of the Université de Montréal, offers a categorized bibliography listing various books on management, communications, solicitation practices, and more.
Imagine Canada is an organization whose mission is to support and strengthen charities and non-profits so that they, in turn, can support the Canadians and communities they serve.
Philanthropic Foundations Canada is an association of Canadian grantmakers, including private and public foundations, charities and corporations.
Le Centre québécois de philanthropie is a non-profit organization focussed on developing a culture of philanthropy in Quebec.
L'Observatoire de la gestion philanthropique is a virtual space that provides invaluable practical and scientific information for any professionals, students, donors, and volunteers who want the latest news in the charitable sector, as well as its professional applications.
KCI Philanthropy publishes a quarterly bulletin on philanthropic trends.
Hill Strategies specializes in applying social science research methods to the arts sector and regularly publishes studies on this topic.
Australia Business Arts Foundation is an organization that works to bring the arts and business sectors closer together.
Artsupport Australia aims to increase philanthropic culture in Australia.
UK Arts and Business is the United Kingdom’s arts-business website.
CAGP’s mission is to support philanthropy by fostering the development and growth of gift planning. The Association creates awareness, provides education and is an advocate of charitable giving.
Association des professionnels en gestion philanthropique aims to provide an official and exclusive forum for recognized philanthropic managers, working in Quebec, where they can meet, discuss, advance their concerns, and, most importantly, increase awareness about their profession among the general public.
Association of Fundraising Professionals is a professional association of individuals from around the world who work towards the advancement of philanthropy by providing people and organizations with tools for ethical and effective fundraising.