A simply way of donating or receiving via the Internet, CanadaHelps is an intermediary that facilitates contact between donors and arts organizations duly registered as charities by handling some of the logistics related to giving.
1. To begin, organizations must register with CanadaHelps online.
2. Submit your banking details by mail.
3. You’ll receive a login and password by email to enable you to update your online charity profile.
4. You’ll receive a My Charity Account where you can:
- Check donor reports
- Update and customize their profiles
- Get instructions for adding the Donate Now! button to a website
- Change account settings
- Receive news from CanadaHelps
5. Consult the section “We Just Registered… What’s Next?” for more information once you’ve received your MyCharity Account username and password.
6. You can also use the CanadaHelps GivingPages to create a micro-website for your fundraising campaign.